Saturday, August 25, 2018

Bonjour, nous sommes pas mal.

Okay so I know it has basically been forever, but there's a reason for that. I know I talked about how we were moving to Vermont, well it has happened. We have been in Vermont since mid-July, and officially moved in on the first of this month. It is beautiful here and the vast majority of people are pretty nice. It's super rural here too, like at least thirty minutes to get to the nearest super market. It also took us over two weeks to get our internet set up in our apartment. There are a lot of things we love here, but there are also a lot of hard things out here too. The boys are finally adjusting, and we have been looking for daycare out here but there's a massive shortage of daycare out here apparently- so yeah that's been fun O_o. I'm going to be working for a school as a paraprofessional and I'm looking into a program at Champlain College called the TAP Program, which is a way to get certified out here to teach that takes about eight months. We are scraping by, but we are trying to keep faith and keep keepin' on. It's hard a lot of the time, and usually we are pretty happy, but some days are just really hard. My health is not so great right now, but I'm still better than I was this time last year, so I'm just hoping that it's just a flair and that it will go down soon. We are not bad, but right now we aren't great either, more like a strange middle space of living. I hope you are all doing well, and I hope the best for you all. I will try to post again soon when I'm feeling a little bit better both physically and mentally.

Au revoir,
Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language kind.