Thursday, March 15, 2018

Bonjour!

It has been a while, our health has been crazy the last two months, and we have a new baby! So I was sick with a cold/cough/something from the end of December and just this week (2nd full week of March) stopped coughing all the time- luckily the boys have gotten sick and better twice in that time- but so has the baby O_o . I've returned to work on a reduced schedule, and I am working more and more on finding options for income once we have moved, I'm still holding out hope that I can somehow stay with Apple. Kirie is doing well, particularly because she can eat again. I know she still hasn't posted... she's not really sure what to talk about, I've given her suggestions and she just has a bit of stage (blogging?) fright. If you really want to see her post give a response to this post and maybe the encouragement will help. I'm not gonna get into much today just wanted to let you know we are alive, and mostly well.

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your language kind.